Student Discussions

Connect with other learners by posting your questions, sharing ideas, and getting involved in a discussion.
SOLVED

SparkED License renewal

BGodfray
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

I signed up as a self learner for a SparkED license for 90 days. I have thankfully earned the Core Certification and loving the software. Such a nicer and more professional way of working on data files as you can add comments etc throughout the workflows.

According to the SparkED Q&A Independent Learners who earn their Alteryx Core certification during their first license period can renew it for another 90 days. 

My question is do I have to renew it for the 90days when it the license expires and attempt the advanced certification or can I wait until next year and get the 90 days to work on the Advanced level certification then? 

Will be grateful for any advise from the community

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
EricR

Hi @BGodfray ,

First of all, congrats on earning your Core certification! Well done!

Your second 90 day license key will start automatically the day your original license key expires.

Best of luck on the advanced exam!

Pushpa_Pugal
5 - Atom

Hello,
Due to personal reasons, i was able to complete my core certification only at the end of the 90th day and my license has expired. Is there any way I can renew my license

EricR

Hi @Pushpa_Pugal ,

If you used the same email to request your independent learner license and sign up for your Community account, your new license should be provided automatically. If those email addresses are different, you'll need to reach out to sparkedinfo@alteryx.com with proof of your Core cert  in order to receive your renewal key.