Singapore

Welcome to the Singapore User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Singapore UG Q1-2023: Shall we talk Predictive?

DawnDuong
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Calling all Singapore-based Alteryx users,

Does any of the following describe you:

👉 I am conversant in Data Science, I wonder how Alteryx can be useful for me

🖐 I am not a (super) data scientist/coder by training, and interested in how to leverage Alteryx for code-free/code-friendly for predictive analytics

👊 I am a PRO in Alteryx Designer, except for the Predictive and Time Series part, I want to find out how to use them.

😬I have always wondered what the Predictive (Brown) Tools and Time Series (Orange) Tools but it looks too formidable for me

Please PM or reply to this thread:

- Are you interested in a user group session on the Predictive (Brown) Tools and Time Series (Orange) Tools?

- What o you want to see / experience at the UG on this topic

- Are you keen to be a presenter to share your experience?

- Do you have any dataset (anonymized or scrubbed, please) that you want to explore?

Looking forward to hear from you all! Feel free to tag your friends too 😎

*Tagging all Singapore UG members that I can see on the Singapore UG member list*

@mutama @yimay_k @caltang @Hav224 @Dlians @radindafina @apelts @schew2 @jocelynvo @Dinie_Hazim @rulz4988 @hazelang @alteryxnoob337 @sabrinachin @risseyng @WeeLeng @Money_Man @mjmmendiola @carlatetangco @Ychwee @nandaryanpratamak @GraceChan @Jay-RDC @thiyagarajanperi @della-ang @Iamhen @Ahmad_Syed @jamesm-mi @espkopi @timothyyeo @jeni_po @KIMJONGWOOK @ChandraNarayana_1985 @Rebecca2603 @Eucliean_void @sgpohlj @rolandchoong1 @NazmiYusof @bennylhy @GoroToya @srinuprs @Paras_G @Mathu10 @kunal_acharya @princejindal @RaphaelC @SION_KIM @Raksanara @Deba93 @PunitShah003 

7 REPLIES 7
caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Keen & interested! I'd like to see use cases and have some basic coverage / cheat sheets if possible! :D 

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
DawnDuong
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Thanks for the support @caltang .

Is there any chance that you can supply a "fake/scrubbed" data that you suspect something can be done re. predictive analysis and then we can spin it from there? There are of course sample data sets, but it'll be much more relevant and interesting to see something that be already related to our work.

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Sadly, I am unable to provide data sets that I am currently working on. However! I can suggest we get data from Kaggle. 

In fact, we can use one of the sample datasets within Alteryx itself! We can try Sales data for simple linear regressions and go from there. What do you think, @DawnDuong ?

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
DawnDuong
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Let's chat offline :-) you WA me lah

sgpohlj
5 - Atom

excited to learn more in these 2 areas!

espkopi
6 - Meteoroid

Just saw this post, definitely interested to learn more about the mentioned topics.

Dlians
6 - Meteoroid

I am interested to learn more about the mentioned topics, too!