General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Credly Badge not received

mebinjoy77
6 - Meteoroid

I passed the 

Alteryx foundation exam earlier today and I’m yet to receive my credly badge

15 REPLIES 15
AdwaitTarudkar
8 - Asteroid

Hi @mebinjoy77 

It takes 48 hours to process certification.

ShankerV
17 - Castor

Hi @mebinjoy77 

The Credly batch will be sent to your registered mail id.

If you still face issue post 48 hours, you can reach out to certification@alteryx.com

You will receive a response soon.

Many thanks

Shanker V

Analyst101
6 - Meteoroid

PanPP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @mebinjoy77 

I would email certification@alteryx.com to check the status of your certification.

It should also show up in your profile. 

Check your spam folder in your email if you didn't receive it.

Hope this helps. If yes, please like the post and mark this post as a solution. 

nikhilgeorgemm
5 - Atom

I face the same issue I haven't received the badge even after 48 hours.

NitashaP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @nikhilgeorgemm I was able to confirm with our certification team that you received your Credly badge. It is possible that the email could have ended up in your spam/junk. Please let us know if you are still having trouble. Thank you! 

sonica_sinha3
6 - Meteoroid

I've cleared micro- credentials foundation course. But haven't received any badge mail from Credly and it's been more than 24 hours now. Please help 

bhumika_shaktia
5 - Atom

I have cleared micro- credentials foundation course. But haven't received any badge mail from Credly and it's been more than 24 hours now. Please help 

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

As mentioned in previous posts, it can take up to 48 hours. Kindly wait until then and check your email / spam / junk folders. If not, contact the certifications team or Credly support should you need it after that time period.

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
Labels