Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Increase the table width for email view

VinithaNair
7 - Meteor

I have a workflow that automates emails with table data as the body. I want to format the email view in such a way that each holder name takes only one row and does not auto wrap. However, no matter as much as I try formatting the table width/column width (screenshot in attached Word doc) in the basic table tool or configured the Layout tool as per requirements, when the email gets sent, the column width stays fixed and does not increase its width for the email view. The changes I make in the table/layout tool only reflects the pdf attachments properly and the Alteryx browse tool also shows the correct layout as required but does not match the email view once the emails are sent. It is okay if the user has to scroll to the right to view all the table contents on the email but the Holder column has to be wider to fit one holder name per row without autowrapping to make the data more readable for the user. Is there a way to resize the table in the email view as per above requirements? Highly appreciate any workaround solution for this!

Thanks

Vinitha

0 REPLIES 0
Labels