Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Google Drive Input/Output Errors: Failed to read port assignment & Deadlock detected

collin_marchese
6 - Meteoroid

Hi All,

I'm having some issue getting the Google Drive Connectors (v1.3.0) to pull/push data.

I keep getting the below errors:

"Failed to read port assignment"
"Internal Error - Deadlock detected (@1)"

I am able to connect to my Google drive account and view all files in the connectors within with no issues, though when I run the workflow I get these errors.

I have tried the below items with no resolve:

Enabled 'Engine compatibility mode" under AMP settings in the configuration window.

If I turn off AMP an additional error is thrown stating "This tool is only supported in the AMP Engine. Please enable AMP to use this tool."

I have assigned SDK Access Mode = "AllowAll"

Configured and allowed all "Google Drive" and "Google Sheets" scopes in the Google OAuth client in Google Developer.

Designer Version: 2023.2.1.89 Patch: 2

Google Drive Connectors (v1.3.0)

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

alteryx_google_tools.png

5 REPLIES 5
collin_marchese
6 - Meteoroid

BUMP! Please help.

toryjane
5 - Atom

I was having the same issue and got this popup today. The update cleared the error.
AMP popup.png

collin_marchese
6 - Meteoroid

What version of Alteryx Designer are you running. I'm on 23.2 which is the latest and AMP is already enabled as default.

toryjane
5 - Atom

2023.2.1.133 Patch: 3

collin_marchese
6 - Meteoroid

After quite a bit of back and forth with Alteryx Support (which have been very helpful) we narrowed the issue down to the user name on my machine (ie. C:\Users\Collin Marchese). For some reason my username was set up with a space in it '\Collin Marchese'. Alteryx support was able to replicate the issue in testing by adding a space in the username as mine is. I had my IT team remove the space in my username which resolved the issue.

Labels