Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Access Error Message - DataWrap2OleDb

lynnaberry
7 - Meteor

I have been dumping data in Access for several years using the same database. I have not changed anything, but today I tried to run my workflow like usual and I got the following error:

Error: Output Data (64): DataWrap2OleDb::SendBatch: Microsoft Access Database Engine: Cannot open database ''. It may not be a database that your application recognizes, or the file may be corrupt.\3049 = -78972086
Insert into `Possible Expungements`(`county_jid`,`firstname`,`lastname`,`DOB`,`Current_Age`,`Ethnicity`,`Juvenile_Status`,`JOTN`,`Case_Number`,`Docket#`,`Docket_Number`,`Referral_Date`,`Case_Closed_Date`,`Length_of_Time_Opened`,`Length_of_Time_Closed`,`Expunged_Date`,`PO`,`PO_Full_Name`,`CASE_CLOSED`,`Active`) Values (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)

I searched the forum and tried doing all of the suggestions previously provided, but still getting the error. The date fiel is listed as VW_string. I tried switching to a string, but still geting the error. None of the integers are listed at Int64, so I'm not sure what to do at this point. All of the data I had in the tables was wiped due to the error.

3 REPLIES 3
ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @lynnaberry - Can you please check your MS Access DB driver version? If it was updated, this may have caused your problem. 

Alteryx supports 2010: https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/details.aspx?id=13255 

lynnaberry
7 - Meteor

Hello! Yes, I have it installed. I just uninstalled and reinstalled it and got the same error.

lynnaberry
7 - Meteor

Error message still not resolved

Labels