The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Output Regression Coefficients/Residuals/Errors

It would be great if we could output the coefficients of regression equation to a table so that one can use them in rest of the module. Currently, Alteryx can output the table/coefficients in charts/reports form which is not re-usable as such in the module. 
The values of coefficients/Residuals/Errors would be very useful in building macros for techniques like Missing Value Analysis which can't be done in Alteryx as of now.
4 Comments
kane_glendenning
10 - Fireball
I second this idea.

It would also assist in building SQL straight out of Alteryx if a Model then needed to be coded into a DB as a Stored Procedure. One example of this I've seen recently was a client who's DB was accessed through RDP as it was stored off-site at another company. Extracts were used for the Modelling, but he then wanted to code in the Model to have it run commonly on the whole Dataset.
jeremy_dalletezze
7 - Meteor
this post was very helpful in this context: 
https://alteryx-community.force.com/AlteryxArticle?id=kA0E00000000c1wKAA
rahuls
9 - Comet

I tweaked the original Linear Regression macro a bit to output the coefficients. Anybody who needs a similar solution, please feel free to download the macro here.

After downloading the zip file, unpackage it and, just place the macro (Linear_Regression_Coefficients.yxmc) in the same folder as original regression macro, e.g.  C:\Program Files\Alteryx\R-3.1.2\Plugin\Macros\Predictive Tools\

And then restart the Alteryx Designer, the new macro will be in Predictive Tools.

Ed_dup_96
5 - Atom

Thanks is just what I've been needing.   Thanks