Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Sheet with different data

Lakshmi98
5 - Atom

Hi Community,

I have file which has 3 set of data. I need to split the data 3 different file or sheet and need to compare the data. Either to split by rows. Please help with this on how I can split the data.

8 REPLIES 8
Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@Lakshmi98 
Can you provide a sample data input and desired output? so we can take a better look.

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Consider this post: https://knowledge.alteryx.com/index/s/article/Output-to-multiple-sheets-within-an-Excel-file-1583459... if you wish to do it yourself.

If you are stuck, kindly provide the sample data and sample desired output as per @Qiu 's comment.

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
Raj
15 - Aurora

@Lakshmi98 
please provide some sample input and expected output.
will be in better position to help.

Lakshmi98
5 - Atom

Apologies I was bit occupied this week. Let me share a sample data to make it simpler.

Lakshmi98
5 - Atom

Please find the data, I need to split the data into 2 different sheets. Also this is dummy data which I created for what I actually have to do for my workflow.

Step 1: spit the data into 2 files or sheet

Step 2: select card and personal card only in the transaction field.

Step 3: Run a vlookup for the unique ID or product ID the excel formal =VLOOKUP(A2,Sample!A:D,2,0) to get the unique ID or product ID for the similar flowers to total amount which matches the above data.

Raj
15 - Aurora

@Lakshmi98 please find the workflow attached
hope this helps.

please let me know if you have any questions.

Lakshmi98
5 - Atom

Hi Raj,

Thank you for the help. This really helped me. If there is same document number or product number for different amount. I need total amount for that document number or product number. So how do I get that.

For ex: ID123 has 150, 200, 389 so I need the total of 739 INR for the ID123.

Raj
15 - Aurora

@Lakshmi98  you can use summarize tool to group by your id and sum of amount.

Labels