Sign in. Geek out.

Connect with a community of data science and analytic experts to discover new solutions to complex challenges, contribute fresh ideas, and gain valuable perspective on the rapidly developing industry.

My Favorite Posts

( 22 / 100 )

Re: In-DB to Allow Common Table Expressions in Custom SQL

This has really hamstrung my ability to build systems based off of complex SQL queries requiring CTE ...
Read

What about getting the Transpose In-Db out of the Laboratory?

The Transpose In-db stands in the "Laboraty" for years now. I understand Alteryx invested some time ...
Read

allow save as to overwrite existing workflow with the same name

It would be great if you could overwrite an existing workflow when saving to the gallery from design ...
Read

Update Query Builder component

Hello all, As you may know, Alteryx use the Active Query Builder component. However this component ...
Read

Re: Gallery Search Indexing Work As Expected - Status changed to: Accepted

We are constantly working to improve our search experience and appreciate the feedback. We are worki ...
Read

Re: Multiple Filter Input Through Text box

Hey @hemant86, I updated it so that works: I had to add a formula to add in "" around each element ...
Participate

Admin install option to disable 'Save to Alteryx Gallery'

When Alteryx Designers are installed, I'd like to be able to disable the option for Designers within ...
Read

What is Data Connection Manager (DCM)?

What problems does DCM solve, what are its limitations, how does it differ from Server Data Connecti ...
Read

Alteryx Server DCM Google BigQuery read and write schedule

Hi there, I'm facing an error on Alteryx Server and want to know if some of you have found the same ...
Participate

Converting column header from string to desired date format

Looking for some help to understand how I can convert the headings which are currently in String for ...
Participate

Re: Dates in crosstab out of order

Hi @tlkirby  The Crosstab tool will put the columns in alphanumeric order. So what I often do is as ...
Participate

ToString - adding percent sign to number

I have a column of percentages that I would like to format as a percentage (ex: 75.3545%) rather tha ...
Participate