Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Xedd2dx - Avril Day New user

xedd2dz
5 - Atom

Hi

My name is Avril Day, I am a Senior VP working in Wexford Ireland for BNY Mellon Fund Services (Ireland) DAC (BNYFSI) Outsourcing Governance Team.  Our team is primarily responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance with Central Bank of Ireland outsouring regulations for Fund Administration. There is increasing regulatory focus particularly on outsourced functions for Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency and Financial Reporting and any associated external vendors to support this work.  We are a small team and are required to provide monthly MI to the Ireland Outsourcing Committe (IOC), Executive Commitee (ExCo) and BNYFSI Board.

There are many sources for the information required and much of it is available at a group level rather than for our specific Legal Entity (Archer, Siron Labs, EBA database, SharePoint etc).

I am looking forward to learning about Alteryx and hoping to create good quality MI reporting as my initial project as a user.

A little bit about me!

I am originally from Dublin but moved to Wexford 23 years ago.  I am married with  3 adult daugthers and a brand new puppy called Charlie!  I live by the coast and really enjoy country life. 

Looking forward to learning from you all 

Avril 

0 REPLIES 0
Labels