Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Took Me A Year+ Just To Say Hello!

JayAllcock
6 - Meteoroid

If you're brand new to Alteryx and you happen to swing by this post then I really hope it helps!

Our business was quick to get up and running with new tools - Alteryx being one.

Eager to deliver, as a team we dived straight in and got some immediate successes (with the help of the community of course!).

Whilst we were well supported under a learn & deliver ethos if we had time again we would have be way more engaged with the community and the learning tools.

The interactive lessons have been brilliant and the recent changes to split out the Core certification have really helped myself and wider team work towards our badges.

I now ensure I actively encourage any new users in our business to do the lessons and build towards micro-credentials before diving into solution mode. 

Personally I love a learning journey that ends with a rewards like the certification as well as the benefits from a professional sense.

Moral of the story is dedicate your time to that learning and understanding early on and the benefits will soon follow.

3 REPLIES 3
AlteryxMatt

Hello @JayAllcock, thanks for sharing your success story with the Community! The interactive lessons are a huge part of our learning Community, and we're thrilled to hear you and your associates getting good use out of them! Hope to see you around the Community!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Well said, @JayAllcock! And we are thrilled to hear you found the support you needed through your learning journey here in the Community! 

Keep it going! 

Flávia Brancato
TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @JayAllcock ,
Awesome to have you join us in the community and say hello (finally!!)
Let me know if i can do anything to assist your journey :) 

Bulien
Labels