Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello from newbie Oakleaf91578 in UK

Oakleaf91578
5 - Atom

Hi everyone

Brand new to Alteryx and just started our training last week, we have a couple more initial sessions to go. Really looking forward to getting up and running with the system.

I'm a qualified Management Accounting working as a Finance Manager in the food production industry in the UK. I have a particular interest in the tech and analytical side of finance and am looking for the 'world beyond Excel'! I'm hoping Alteryx will be that solution.

I've read about the weekly challenges but I may not be up to speed enough for those yet. Any recommendations as to how I can get some practice at a starter level to begin building my skills in a manageable way, would be greatly received?

Looking forward to getting up and running and seeing how Alteryx can take us to the next level 😊

2 REPLIES 2
NitashaP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Oakleaf91578 Welcome to the Alteryx Community! A great place to get started is our Onboarding materials under "Getting Started", also might be helpful to check out our Weekly Challenges and Learning Paths under "Learn" and if you are interested in joining a User Group, that can be found under "Groups and Events" Please let us know if you have questions 

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @Oakleaf91578! We have a few User Groups in the UK that meet quarterly (virtually or in person) and I am sure you will love to participate to network and share experiences. Take a look here and join as many as you wish. 

Flávia Brancato
Labels