Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello, I use Alteryx for automation!

Szymon_Czuszek
7 - Meteor

Hello Alteryx Community!

I am Simon, and I have been using Alteryx since December 2022. For professional use, I utilise this marvellous tool to improve other people’s work life balance. I automate mindless tasks, so that our team can focus on insights. I acquired my first Alteryx job by showing off my technical tools in Excel in VBA. Imagine how happy I was when I learned what an amazing tool Alteryx is compared to Excel. In the beginning of April 2023, I decided that it is time to get certified. By the end of this month (April 2023), I already had Alteryx Advanced, which means I went from zero to advanced in less than 6 months. I enjoy learning new things, and sharing the knowledge further. If you need some tips on how to study to the certification, I will be glad to help! If you want to connect, here is my LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/szymon-czuszek

Best regards,

Szymon Czuszek

0 REPLIES 0
Labels