Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello Alteryx community!

carl_cimino
6 - Meteoroid

Getting up and running with a POC group in conjunction with Alteryx and Aimpoint Digital. 

8 REPLIES 8
gaoa
11 - Bolide

Welcome @carl_cimino !! 😎

carl_cimino
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks how did you @ me?  When I try to @gaoa it doesn't do anything.

AlteryxMatt

Hi Carl

Welcome to The Alteryx Community, love the profile picture! We're happy you're here and hope that you check out our Weekly Challenges and User Groups to meet more Alteryx enthusiasts like yourself. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hey @carl_cimino👋

This can be associated with the user ranks. Take a look here😉

Flávia Brancato
gaoa
11 - Bolide

@FláviaB thanks that's interesting, didn't know it's associated with user ranks! another motivation for ranking up. 😉

gaoa
11 - Bolide

Highly recommend the Weekly Challenge - Alteryx Community! They are fun and also earn you badges. I've been with community since early 2020 but have been inactive until recent when I started doing these weekly challenges and totally addicted to them😂...not only learning a lot new about the tools but also ranked up twice in the last month because of all the badges earned I believe!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@gaoa, I have to agree! Keep exploring and learning! The Weekly Challenges are addicting. 😁 Way to go! 

Flávia Brancato
gaoa
11 - Bolide

Thanks for the encouragement! @FláviaB 🤗 Glad to hear you agree 😍

Labels