Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Happy Learning AlteryX

ndangg
5 - Atom

Hello, my name is Nga. I'm taking a class at CSUF to learn more about AlteryX. So far, I feel like AlteryX is an excellent tool for understanding the data better, which consequently helps speed up specific procedures and documentation processes. It is also helpful when combining a variety of data sources. I like how they have different icons representing different functions, which could facilitate users' experience. I believe AlteryX will help me achieve more in the future, particularly in an accounting-related job.

1 REPLY 1
AlteryxMatt

HI @ndangg, thanks for checking out the Alteryx community! We're happy to hear you already finding huge utility in Designer. If you are looking to further your skills, we suggest checking out the Weekly challenges as they provide you with some quality use cases to learn from. I would also recommend checking out the SparkED space for people learning Alteryx as well. Please reach out if you have any questions! 

Labels