Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Doug Baron - BI Analyst/Data Scientist

dougbaron
8 - Asteroid

Hi everyone!!

I just started a new position as a BI Analyst/Data Scientist with Nucor Business Technology. I also recently completed my MS in Business Analytics with a concentration in Artificial Intelligence. I've spent the last year learning Python and R, and now I'm jumping into Alteryx and Power BI.

I hope to gain a lot of knowledge and practice with all the lessons, weekly challenges, and certifications through the Alteryx site. I also want to see how all the other participants create their workflows as there are multiple ways and some more efficient ways than others. Always looking for best practices. I've also been fortunate to meet @PhilipMannering and started learning from his Alteryx skills.

In my spare time, I enjoy hiking, going to the beach, and snowboarding with my family. I'm also an avid runner and marathoner.

1 REPLY 1
NitashaP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @dougbaron Welcome to the Alteryx community! You have definitely come to right place to learn! If you have not already, you should check out our user group and events under "Groups & Events", it is a great way to connect with other and learn more! 

Labels