Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #98: SANTALYTICS 2017 - Part 2

jssandom
8 - Asteroid

Tried to include tool category on my output.. (finding reporting tools really fiddly to work with!)

jamielaird
14 - Magnetar

Had to do a fair bit of peaking at other people's approaches to get there with this one. Reporting tools are my nemesis. Solution below:

Spoiler
Screenshot 2018-12-30 at 17.57.06.pngScreenshot 2018-12-30 at 17.57.26.png
JoshuaGostick
11 - Bolide

My solution :)

Spoiler
challenge_98.PNG
ipeng
8 - Asteroid

good to learn the reporting tools

RichoBsJ
11 - Bolide

Hi! Here my solution :)

nini
8 - Asteroid

My Solution:

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

This was challenging as I have never used the overlay tool, but I definitely plan on using it in the future!

Spoiler
Challenge 98.PNG
I did my final output to a temporary PDF and thought that looked pretty good. It definitely is hard to see in just a browse tool. 
LukeM

kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

Whew, this was an exercise in frustration with XML errors and fiddly format-matching, but I definitely learned a lot about configuring report tools!

Comments:

Spoiler
Prior to this, I didn't know that the Overlay tool existed!

My solution doesn't include all of the details (such as separating out the tools that require a data install, titles, explanation graphic, etc.) However, I got the main point of the challenge, and definitely upped my reporting game!

My result:

Spoiler
challenge_98_output.PNG

Workflow:

Spoiler
challenge_98_workflow1.PNG

challenge_98_workflow2.PNGchallenge_98_workflow4.PNGchallenge_98_workflow3.PNGchallenge_98_workflow5.PNG

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula
Spoiler
Phew, got my practice with reporting tools done for the day!

Capture.PNG2.PNG