Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #378: Inspire 2023 Grand Prix (Round 1)

M__K__A
7 - Meteor

Here is my solution, however the weights calculated for Questions 3 and 4 do not match the expected output.  I verified my results in Excel manually, so either the expected results are incorrect or I misinterpreted the problem.

Desmond
8 - Asteroid

My Solution

ewi7487
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Annotation 2023-07-06 145515.jpg

Like the rest, not matching solution 

PPillai
7 - Meteor

My Solution

leebria3
8 - Asteroid

I am not getting the same answer, but it looks like others are having the same issues. 

clmc9601
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

@AYXAcademy  I found the discrepancy in the common solution and the listed solution. It's outlined in my attached workflow. As part of the Grand Prix 2023 pit crew, I can attest that the common solution is correct :)

bdoni001
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution to the problem above.

Best regards,

Bona

Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

My answer is same with most here. 😁

Spoiler
challenge_378.PNG
Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@clmc9601 
You are so smart!

@clmc9601 wrote:

@AYXAcademy  I found the discrepancy in the common solution and the listed solution. It's outlined in my attached workflow. As part of the Grand Prix 2023 pit crew, I can attest that the common solution is correct :)

BS_THE_ANALYST
14 - Magnetar

Staring at the answer only to realise it's wrong 😂 .. 

Alteryx & Python solutions

Spoiler
Capture.PNG