Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #298: Christmas Treasure Box

BenoitC
Alteryx
Alteryx

Done! 

Spoiler
Benoit Conley

Sales Engineer
Alteryx, Inc.

MatthewGrant12
8 - Asteroid

Solution

sakifchowdhury1
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
298 ss.png

 298 Solution

ksanchezvazq
5 - Atom
Spoiler
alteryx.png
MerlynVLouis
8 - Asteroid

Solution attached

MDestra
8 - Asteroid

Challenge #298:

networkmike42
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Screenshot 2023-11-02 113428.png

vakachiranjeevi
8 - Asteroid

My solution

ebostwick
8 - Asteroid

I was a little confused about how to finish this challenge, but I got by with a little help from my friends. 😁

But, sadly, the video is no longer available. 😕

No video.jpg

Spoiler
challenge_298_solution_EDB.jpg

PromiseMise
7 - Meteor

Hello Alteryx Community. I'm a newbie in Alteryx and taking this weekly challenge questions in preparation for my core certification.  This particular challenge has been a tough one for me, and I'm just four challenge questions gone. In fact, after a 15hrs of seeking a solution, I noticed I had been wrong in every step I took to solve the challenge. I seriously misinterpreted the objective of the challenge. Question interpretation and question framing have been my biggest trouble so far. I am wondering if there are steps or principles to consider to accurately interpret a question. I would immensely appreciate some help.