Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #191: BINGO!

egalicha
7 - Meteor

my solution

Computernerd
8 - Asteroid

I got through Intermediate no problem.  I was able to do headers and footers. To get the Complete Card I had to peek. 

akuma38
7 - Meteor

Got to intermediate - but fell short of getting it to the grid layout unfortunately.

gawa
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

done

AnnaELawrence
Alteryx
Alteryx

Made it through intermediate, couldn't get advanced

Spoiler

2023-09-27_14-11-03.png

mithily
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
easier one
Computernerd
8 - Asteroid

I got most of it, but needed to look for the final format.

asultanov
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Screenshot 2024-02-07 113158.pngScreenshot 2024-02-07 113206.png
pppittpeter
5 - Atom

What a fun challenge. Reminds me of the time my friends and I got together for game night and decided to create our own bingo cards. We used all sorts of funny things we knew would happen during the evening – like someone spilling their drink or making a cheesy joke. It was a blast.

rafiketorro
5 - Atom

@pppittpeter wrote:

What a fun challenge. Reminds me of the time my friends and I got together for game night and decided to create our own bingo cards. We used all sorts of funny things we knew would happen during the evening – like someone spilling their drink or making a cheesy joke. It was a blast.

Speaking of games, I recently stumbled upon these cool game apps that offer some real entertainment. Maybe I'll incorporate them into our next game night for even more fun.