Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA
SOLVED

Challenge #127: US Grand Prix Lap 2 - Employee Retention

olga_strubbe
10 - Fireball

Thank you, @JimmyG!  This was a good practice for me using Predictive tools. 

2024-02-05_10-48-27.png

Erin
9 - Comet

Wow I was racking my brain trying to figure out where I was going wrong, and turns out the models have changed over the years with the new versions. Phew! Would be cool if this could be reworked somehow so that we can work it with newer versions of Alteryx. 

lynnesonneyrsm
8 - Asteroid

Curious if I'm getting a different answer just because of versioning and R updates or if I'm missing something, I swear my config is the same as some of these other solutions which seemed to work. I even tried switching on the oversampling the in the score tool - no dice. Please let me know if you see something I don't!

I actually downloaded some solutions and ran them as is - now they don't match the solution! going to to chuck it up to a versioning issue. I'm on 2023.1 - maybe something to consider when going back 6 years to find practice problems....

Dibas98
8 - Asteroid

Solution

cusher
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
2024-04-26_3-29-50.jpg

Versioning of the model tools causes the original flow asnwer not to match the results from the model tools. 

JoachimCaronTIL
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution.

I did not get the same results as yours as the model have changed since this challenge has been published...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Challence 127 JC.png

Towers
11 - Bolide

So it seems the models have changed and its not possible to get the same answer as the original challenge 😭, Id love to had known that before adding an extra 3 minutes onto my time 😅 fun one regardless

Spoiler
Screenshot 2024-05-17 141735.png

BS_THE_ANALYST
14 - Magnetar

Was frustrating as the answer doesn't match. 

The irony here is funny. Predictive challenge, and none of those people match to the answer (at least for me). 

Spoiler
challenges127.png