St. Louis, MO

Welcome to the St. Louis User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

So Long, and Thanks for All The Fish!

ADerbak
11 - Bolide
Hello Family,

I cannot even remember when I began this journey, that is how long it has been. I have been your User Group Leader for St. Louis since circa 2017. That's roughly 5 years of trying my best to support you - through certifications, through up-skilling, through job postings, through being a fellow analyst just trying to maximize their awesomeness. And it has been a wild ride. I have made friends that would have been impossible to make otherwise. Furthermore, I never considered myself to be the best at Alteryx, as so many amazing Alteryxcians (Alteryx Magicians) remind me that I have only scratched the surface of this amazing tool. All of this is what makes this post (and this choice) one of the hardest ones I have had to make.

As of the end of 2022, I will no longer be your St. Louis user group leader. I will still be in the community and supporting you, but I will do that as just another Alteryx enthusiast as opposed to the person running the show. You have made this community worthwhile, I just tried to bring as many people and ideas together as I could. I hope that you all got as much joy and information out of our UG meetings as I did. My only ask is that you keep this community going. Keep showing up. Keep asking questions. Stay curious. And if the bug bites you - try to lead this community to an even better place than I did!

Thank you all!
Andrew
1 REPLY 1
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@ADerbak, what a beautiful journey with the St. Louis UG! It was a pleasure to get to know you and work closely with you to support the UG meetings. We are so thankful for all you have done and what you still will be doing around the Alteryx Community. We appreciate you! Thank you! 

Flávia Brancato