Research Triangle, NC

Welcome to the Research Triangle User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

2024 Q1 Research Triangle User Group Meeting

User Group banner.png
Published on ‎02-05-2024 07:50 AM by 11 - Bolide | Updated on ‎02-06-2024 01:51 PM

Hello Research Triangle User Group members! Join us for another exciting user group meeting. Last quarter we had an exciting session about the Alteryx server and we are going to continue expanding upon this topic. This session is going to be great for not just server admins though, as it will include general tips and tricks information on working with APIs.

Agenda:

4:00 pm- Introduction and Announcments

4:15 pm- 5:00 pm- Working with the Alteryx API

As a server admin, are you feeling overwhelmed trying to monitor your Alteryx Server? As an analyst, have you ever dealt with a coworker leaving and you know they have workflows running on the server, but don't know how to get that list of workflows and reassign them? The Alteryx API can do all of this and more! In this session Sarah Roberts, from Data Meaning, will give an introduction to working with APIs and then transition to an introduction of the Alteryx API, the information it holds, and how to pull that information.

5:00 pm- 5:30 pm- Networking

This session is open to all who are interested. Feel free to invite others who might be interested! Register on the top right to see the webinar information. 

Featured Guests
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Feb 21, 2024 01:00 PM PST
End:
Wed, Feb 21, 2024 02:30 PM PST
Labels (1)
10 Comments
BWalton
4 - Baryon

Is this meeting at 4:00 PM Pacific time or Eastern time?  The meeting invite downloads as Pacific time which is different than past meetings of this user group so wanted to confirm the time zone.

SGolnik
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

@BWalton Thank you for letting me know the error! It is 4pm-5:30pm Eastern time. The Zoom event was set up in the correct time zone, but the Alteryx community defaults to Pacific. I have corrected the event now. Thanks again!

Gumerdrew
5 - Atom

Hello! I had to leave early yesterday, was the recording saved down somewhere that is accessible? 

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi, @Gumerdrew! I noticed you are not a member of the Research Triangle User Group yet. When you join, you will be notified about any updates regarding current and future meetings. I sent you an invite, but you can simply go to the home page and click on Join Group! 😉

Flávia Brancato
Hollingsworth
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

@Gumerdrew , I have posted the meeting recap with a link to the video recording.

John Hollingsworth
Clear Channel Outdoor
rbelski
6 - Meteoroid

@Hollingsworth, I wasn't able to join the meeting, but am very interested in learning more about APIs.  After clicking on the video link, I'm being asked for a passcode, and I don't see any reference to a code in the meeting invite or your meeting recap.

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @rbelski. The password is 2ze%5E3scD. Let us know if you were able to access the recording. 

Flávia Brancato

Hi, I've tried accessing the video several times with this password--tried with and without the period at the and had no luck getting in.  Has anyone else been able to get in?  Thanks!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@SGolnik or @Hollingsworth, can you assist with the password to access the recording? It looks like the one shared is not working. 

Flávia Brancato
Hollingsworth
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

@Gumerdrew , @JanieD , @FláviaB , and @SGolnik , I have updated the video link URL in my original post to not use a password. Please try again. Thank you for your patience.

John Hollingsworth
Clear Channel Outdoor