North East, UK

Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE

Q4 2023 UG - Exciting Holiday Festivities and Intriguing Alteryx Capabilities

Community Banner 1.png
Published on ‎11-28-2023 03:03 PM by 15 - Aurora | Updated on ‎11-29-2023 01:40 AM

🎅  It's that time of year again!  ❄️
No, not the holidays, much more exciting than that... The final NEUK User Group meeting of the year!

We've got awesome special guests, exciting Advent-of-Code chat, and even some Alteryx Innovator sneak peeks!

We'd love to catch up with you before the holidays and hear about all the awesome things you are doing with Alteryx. Join us for an action-packed agenda...

TheOC_0-1701212412722.png

The Agenda:

• Welcome & Introduction
  • Presentation 1: Richard Thompson (@dicky5150) will be discussing how Alteryx has played a critical role in the Sellafield Data Journey, including some of their amazing use-cases. 
  • Presentation 2: Alteryx Community Legend @DataNath will be discussing how he managed to #BreakTheAlteryxMould to bring complex SQL-like joins to Alteryx.
  • Presentation 3: @ElisaAna will be talking us through her adventure at the innovator event.
  • Beers and Networking. (I heard @mceleavey will be demonstrating his cartwheel skills!)

When: Friday 15th December 2023
Time: 4 PM – 5 PM GMT
Where: Zoom

Meeting passcode: 236551

Featured Guests
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

8 - Asteroid

17 - Castor

7 - Meteor

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Fri, Dec 15, 2023 08:00 AM PST
End:
Fri, Dec 15, 2023 09:00 AM PST
North East, UK
Labels (1)
4 Comments
TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Happy New Year all! 
Thanks for your attendance at the December North East UK UG Meeting, we had a blast!

Just as a recap:

1. Richard Thompson @dicky5150  discussed the Alteryx journey within Sellafield, and described some amazing processes that Alteryx has been able to play a key part in solving.
  2. @DataNath took us through his amazing SQL Join tool (https://www.databasyx.com/blogs/why-and-how-i-built-a-sql-join-tool-for-alteryx-designer)
  3. @ElisaAna discussed one of the many amazing perks of being an Alteryx Innovator - sneak peaks!

We also chat about the Advent of Code, how have you found that? I had to break out the pen and paper earlier than usual this year!

Stay tuned on the UG page for the our next meeting, We've got some exciting plans!!

Bulien

Hi OC

Would you know if this session was recorded? Unfortunately I couldn't attend due to other commitments.

Kind Regards,

Craig

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hey, @TheOC@ElisaAna@Shifty or @mceleavey tagging you all here in case you have the recording for the last meeting! 😉

Flávia Brancato
TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @Craig7777  and @FláviaB 
of course!
You should be able to access the recording to the meeting here:
North East UK Q4 2023 UG Meeting.mp4

Let me know if you have any issues!

Bulien