North East, UK

Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE

Q3 2023 UG - Use Cases and New Faces!

Community Banner 1.png
Published on ‎09-24-2023 02:06 PM by 15 - Aurora | Updated on ‎09-25-2023 02:02 AM

Hey all,

I cant wait to catch up with you all at our 3rd UG meeting of the year. 

We learnt from the last meeting that a majority would prefer the next meeting to be virtual, so great news - this meeting will be fully virtual!

I am still very interested in hearing how you feel; if you have a spare minute, please fill out this form so we can get to know you better!

TheOC_0-1668015472882.png

The Agenda:

• Welcome & Introduction
  • Presentation 1: The incredible @ElisaAna will be showing us through some of the awesome progress Alteryx has made in the NHSBSA.
  • Presentation 2: Myself! (@TheOC) will be showing through Alteryx Auto Insights - what is it, and what can it do for you? (its amazing!)
  • Beers and Networking!

When: Friday 20th October 2023
Time: 4 PM – 5 PM BST (GMT + 01:00)
Where: Virtual!

Meeting passcode: 519680

Featured Guests
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

7 - Meteor

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Fri, Oct 20, 2023 08:00 AM PDT
End:
Fri, Oct 20, 2023 09:00 AM PDT
Labels (1)
6 Comments
cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

How do I sign up for my virtual beer?

Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com
TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@mceleavey is in charge of distributing... did you not get yours?

Bulien
TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Looking forward to seeing you all this afternoon! 😀

Bulien
georgermccrea
7 - Meteor

Really sorry that I can’t make this.

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @georgermccrea , no problem! Hopefully we will catch you at the next meeting 😀

Bulien
TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi all,

Here is a recap of the meeting from the 20th October:

We were blessed by @ElisaAna 's demonstration of awesome use cases of Alteryx, direct in the NHSBSA. This included an insightful discussion of how 'value' can be defined by Alteryx workflows and integrated systems.

I then took it away with a demonstration of Alteryx Auto Insights. I showed off some of the awesome capabilities of the platform - automating and speeding up the data investigation and dashboarding process. 

Following the session we had some great questions for both presentations, thank you all for coming!

Recording for the session can be found here:

https://community-alteryx.zoom.us/rec/share/TQCcaLBPAFIKwYhlUWt6gIyUZOMtdtPXf1tu8FNomI_D8jdw_cMaS-zd...
With the meeting passcode:
eR=CWj78

Regarding our next meeting: The date and agenda are being ironed out for that soon - keep your eyes peeled on the events page for a new meeting! We would love to get you (yes you, specifically!) to talk at our future meetings. Please get in touch with me if you have an exciting use-case, interesting workflow, or new macro, or even want to talk about your Alteryx journey. It can be as long as you like!

Bulien