Location Data Knowledge Base

Data methodologies, and Release schedules.

CASS Update: June 2023 CASS is now available

mweik
Created

Hello,

We are happy to announce the release of the Alteryx US and Canada June 2023 CASS update.

CASS installs are available online through the Licensing and Download Portal which can be accessed at http://licenses.alteryx.com .

For information on how to access the Licensing Portal and download the data you are licensed for, click on the below link - 

https://help.alteryx.com/licensing/current/Download/DownloadDatasets.htm

Note : You will need administrative privileges to download and install the self-extracting .exe file. Once the file has been downloaded, double click it to extract its contents, and then run the AlteryxDataInstall.exe. After installation, you can delete the downloaded and extracted files.

Please contact fulfillment@alteryx.com if you experience any issues downloading the data set.

We are committed to providing our clients the best user experience with our products.

Please direct any questions, comments, or concerns to support@alteryx.com.

We appreciate your business.

Alteryx Team

Comments
Newt
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

There is no AlteryxDataInstall.exe provided for the June 2023 release of CASS US CAN.

I searched the entire hard drive and the latest installer is from October 2022, and when I click on it, it offers to install that version of CASS.

What's up?

David 

n4nguyen
5 - Atom

@Newt make sure to right-click on the downloaded CASS update and run as Administrator. This should provide you with the AlteryxDataInstall.exe and other install files needed to complete the update. 

If this helps, please mark this as the answer. Thank you!

kanchis
5 - Atom

Downloaded the US_Census_2010_SF1_Q22017.exe and ran as administrator. I do not see a file called AlteryxDataInstall.exe. There is however a file called DataInstall.exe. I ran that and it looked like it installed something. However, when i try to run my workflow it still says I dont have the Zip9Coder not installed. Any ideas?