Kansas City, MO

Welcome to the Kansas City User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Join Us at the Inaugural Low Code Weekend on April 5, 2024!

jaygarcia
Alteryx
Alteryx

1711640098748.jpgDear Alteryx Customers,

I'm excited to extend a personal invitation to you to join us at an event that promises to be both informative and inspiring – the Inaugural Low Code Weekend hosted by The Naveen Jindal School of Management at The University of Texas at Dallas in collaboration with Alteryx SparkED, UiPath Academic Alliance, and Tableau.

Date: April 5, 2024

Location: The University of Texas at Dallas - 800 W Campbell Rd, Richardson Texas 75080, Naveen Jindal School of Management

Register here: Low Code Weekend | Naveen Jindal School of Management (utdallas.edu)

*Your participation is for the Friday portion of this event*

The Low Code Weekend brings together a diverse community of educators and industry professionals who share a passion for the Low Code Movement, one of the most significant trends shaping the world of technology today.

Here's what you can expect from the event:

• Keynote from Olivia Duane Adams (Libby) is the Chief Advocacy Officer (CAO) and co-founder of Alteryx, joined by UTD JSOM Dean Dr. Hasan Pirkul, and City of Dallas Chief Data Officer, Dr. Brita Andercheck.
  • Learn about Talent Creation Programs from AI Industry Leaders: Explore the offerings from Alteryx, Tableau, and UiPath to uncover how you can access a pool of talent ready to make a meaningful impact from day one of employment.
  • Insights from Industry Leaders: Gain valuable insights as industry leaders share their use cases and approaches for deploying low code solutions. Learn firsthand about the latest trends and best practices driving innovation in the field.
  • Explore Talent Pipeline Opportunities: Engage with educators who can facilitate connections with hundreds of candidates primed for internships and full-time employment prospects.
  • Networking Opportunities: Connect with like-minded professionals and educators throughout the event. Build meaningful relationships and exchange ideas with peers who share your enthusiasm for driving change through technology.

The Low Code Weekend isn't just an event – it's a community-driven initiative aimed at bridging the gap between education and industry. By participating, you'll be joining a vibrant community of innovators committed to shaping the future of technology together.

I truly believe that your presence at the Low Code Weekend will add immense value to the event, and I would be delighted to have you join us. Please let me know if you're interested in attending or if you have any questions about the event. I'd be more than happy to provide additional information.

Thank you for considering this invitation, and I look forward to hopefully seeing you at the Low Code Weekend!

Secure your spot by registering here: Low Code Weekend | Naveen Jindal School of Management (utdallas.edu)

Best,

Jay Garcia
Sr. Education Program Manager – US West & LATAM | SparkED
Head of SparkED for Military & Veterans Program
California, USA | M: +1 916.212.5017 | jay.garcia@alteryx.com
0 REPLIES 0