Istanbul, TR

Welcome to the Istanbul User Group!

TaylorM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello, User Group Members! Please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself to the Istanbul User Group Community. Once again welcome!

1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?
2 REPLIES 2
mustafakaplan
7 - Meteor

Hello All;

I'm Mustafa, from Istanbul. I've been in a wide range of industries including: Energy Production, Auto-parts manufacturing: Building Products and IT (ERP, BPM, PM, BI). I am a Mechatronics Engineer with MIS/IT traning add-ons, so I guess I can blend all both engineering, business and IT experiences in a pot. Nowadays I'm more into BI and Analytics and beileve we are in the edge of a big change on how the world does business. I always beileved in "data driven" business so we are on the same side here.

For alteryx, I love ETL tools since it enpowers our capability by speeding our development time. Rapid development is the key for innovative applications nowadays and Alteryx makes it available for everyone. Also Prediction tools helps us try Predictive Analytics without a deep knowladge of Data Science and it makes a great difference for an business user.

I hope there will be more people in here over time since Analytics started to gain a popularity in Istanbul business ecosystem. However, we can say it is a new concept for Istanbul's business understanding and desicion makers.

By the way, I'm not sure whats the last movie I've seen, I guess I'm more of a TV Series person and I love sci-fi . I guess everyone in this community loves Dr. Who, right ?

TaylorM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Welcome to the group, Mustafa! I like sci-fi too. You'll be in good company here, @Atabarezz is doing a wonderful job bringing users together for monthly meetups. Excited to see the Alteryx community in Istanbul grow.