Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

The INSPIRE Session & Training Catalogue is ALIVE!!!!

LauraHVogel
Alteryx
Alteryx
The training and breakout session catalogues are now live on the Inspire website, featuring details on 70+ sessions & trainings. Note this is not the exhaustive list of sessions; there are a few still going through the confirmation process

Please visit the links below to see all of the amazing content being presented at Inspire....and don't miss out on the Early Bird deadline of 2/24; register now

See you in Vegas!
LV
15 REPLIES 15
DanielG
12 - Quasar

Hi @LauraHVogel - I am a bit confused by this.  Is this just a list of what is going to be available to sign up for later?  When can we actually sign up for specific training courses where it lists the dates and times

Thanks

DanielG
12 - Quasar

Another thing I see which may be why I dont see a scheduler of sorts, is after I log in to see the main Inspire page, I click on "Attendee Portal" at the top and I get this:  

DanielG_0-1676993598562.png

LauraHVogel
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello!

Yes, this is a list of training sessions that will be available at Inspire as we know folks need that information in order to justify their registration. The specific agenda scheduler will go live ~6 weeks prior to the event.

Thank you,

LV

DanielG
12 - Quasar

@LauraHVogel  -- Thanks!!! For some reason I recall it being much earlier. Excited to get signed up.  :)

NataliaV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@DanielG Thanks for bringing to our attention! 

DanielG
12 - Quasar

@LauraHVogel -- any update on when sign-ups with be available?  It still is only allowing me to "favorite" sessions.  Thanks

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @DanielG. Thank you for your patience. We are just finalizing a few bugs with the system and the scheduler is set to go live tomorrow, 4/19. 😉

Flávia Brancato
DanielG
12 - Quasar

@FláviaB -- thanks!!!  I am getting excited to go to Vegas, so I have been checking alot.  😀

I will be on there tomorrow first thing in the morning.

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@DanielG, I don't blame you. I am getting excited myself and can't wait for all the awesomeness we gonna have this year! 😀

Flávia Brancato