Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Suggestion for next Inspire

DanielG
12 - Quasar

Hi,

Can we get Community User Names included either on our badges and/or (preferably) on our Conference shirt as I'd love to be able to walk up to people that I dont know and thank them for helping me with something on the Community.  I know a bunch of people's real names but there are so many others it would a great "aha moment"/connection for the heavier users of the community to connect.

Or maybe allow people to opt-in to including on badges underneath their real names.  

As you can see I am already looking forward to next year's event.  😁

3 REPLIES 3
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@DanielG 
Greate idea!
I would love that also.

Maybe there should a sreen and scaner so we can touch our badge then our profile will be shown up.😁

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@DanielG, indeed! I also missed the Community handles on everybody's badges. I will make sure to pitch this idea again to the event team! Thank you for sharing your feedback! 

Flávia Brancato
cieracueva
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Great idea!! I will see what is possible for 2024.