Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

SnowFlake n Alteryx n Higher Education

preeti_hied
6 - Meteoroid

I lead HiEd Success - Technical consulting firm serving US colleges in the niche area of Analytics process automation. I am always in learning mode and like to suggest best practices to our clientele when it comes to APA implementation.

Curious to know if anyone in Higher Education has adapted Snowflake and Alteryx both or either of them

What have been the top 3 learning lessons in Implementation? 

Preeti

1 REPLY 1
amais_SparkED
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @preeti_hied :

So awesome you're always in learning mode!  Alteryx has been implemented at several institutions and I can most definitely put you in touch with someone from our team who might be able to give you more specifics. But until then, I suggest you search by Industry (Education) in our Use Cases.  You'll find several ways in which Higher Ed Institutions have incorporated Alteryx. Check them out and let us know what you think!

Education | Social Impact | SparkED