Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.
SOLVED

Nashville Inspire 2019 Recordings Missing

James__Edwards
7 - Meteor

Has anybody noticed the session recordings from the Nashville Inspire 2019 recap page have been taken down? I watched the recording from CBRE which was very interesting and was looking forward to seeing the others at some point but i've gone back to the page and they're missing. 

6 REPLIES 6
terry10
11 - Bolide

James - your message title has a typo (Vashville, not Nashville); might want to correct it so it shows up in search results for Nashville.

I didn't see the breakout session recordings, but the recording of the keynotes are here:  https://www.alteryx.com/inspire-2019/keynotes-recap

James__Edwards
7 - Meteor

Thanks Terry, can't seem to find the edit button!

I've managed to find the recordings, I was on the general page not the attendee page so they recordings were taken off! All good

Cheers,
James

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@James__Edwards  for future reference, you can click on the 3 elipses on the top right of your post, and topic options, including edit, should be available for you there. 

Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 10.06.29 AM.png

Senior Manager, Community Platform + Operations at Alteryx

James__Edwards
7 - Meteor

@TreyW , Thanks for the help. Am I being silly here - don't seem to see that option!

AYXCommunityPost.PNG

TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hey @James__Edwards 

Apologies for the confusion!

There is an option to edit your posts, but this is limited to a 2 day window, so it wouldnt be visible for you at this point in time.
If you ever miss the window on edits, feel free to use the "Notify Moderator" option from that same dropdown. We can make the edits for you!

Thanks,
TrevorS

Community Moderator
davidhenington
10 - Fireball

I'm so confused by this thread! Are the breakout recordings available somewhere? I can only find slide decks?! 

Help!