Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Curious about Inspire? Ask the Community!

Sarah
Alteryx
Alteryx

We love talking about Inspire here in the Inspire Buzz group and we know you might have questions we haven’t answered yet. We’ve created a weeklong “Ask Me Anything” event where you can ask your most pressing questions about Inspire.

From April 22 – 26, just post your questions about Inspire here. If you’re a seasoned Inspire attendee, feel free to chime in and share your experience with others. Community power users and ACEs will keep an eye on the thread throughout the week so you can get those answers faster than you can say “Grand Prix 15th Anniversary!

Need more motivation to participate? We have prizes! To be entered to win, just post a question in the “Replies” section between April 22 – 26. One participant each day will win $50 to spend on Alteryx gear at the Inspire swag store in Las Vegas. At the end of our AMA event, one lucky participant will win three free hotel nights at the conference hotel during Inspire!

If you haven’t already registered for Inspire, you can feel like a winner right away – register now and use code COMMUNITY400 to receive $400 off your conference-only pass*.

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENTS 

Daily Prize: $50 Alteryx Brand Store Gift Card (redeemable onsite at Inspire)

Grand Prize: Three Free Hotel Nights at the Venetian during Inspire

• We are excited to announce @mcamick has won the grand prize of 3 free hotel nights at the Venetian during the dates of Inspire!

Winners will be contacted via email to redeem their prize

No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Min. age 18 to enter. Sweepstakes begins on 04/22/24 and ends 04/26/24. One entry per account. See full sweepstakes details attached on 4/22/24.  

* This code is not applicable to pre-purchased tickets or training and cannot be applied retroactively. 

105 REPLIES 105
ChrisTX
15 - Aurora

Anyone else wondering what AMA means?

At the end of our AMA event, one lucky participant will win three free hotel nights at the conference hotel during Inspire!

Chris

aiahwieder
8 - Asteroid

@mmyers47 -- The whole conference is one big networking opportunity! You'll be delighted to see how easy it is to start conversations with attendees before and after breakout sessions, and the exhibit floor is just packed with companies who are excited to tell you about use cases in other industries, too.

aiahwieder
8 - Asteroid

@Jynguyen -- So excited for you! Get ready for more nerds than you've imagined in one place at one time . . . scavenger hunt, badges, prizes, stickers, pins, swag galore!

Bring COMFY SHOES, you will be on your feet most of the day.

Stay hydrated -- Vegas is drier than you think, even though you'll be indoors most of the time.

Bring a small bag for exhibit and breakout sessions so you can carry your ID and phone easily . . . although you may also collect something handy for this on your first day! If your phone is ancient, as mine is, a portable charger is also a good idea.

Most importantly, bring your curiosity, enthusiasm, and positive attitude! You can expect a festival atmosphere and tons of support.

aiahwieder
8 - Asteroid

@ChrisTX  . . . are people not on Reddit? 😉

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Ask Me Anything - which is this post actually!

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
Sarah
Alteryx
Alteryx

@Qiu Happy to have you here asking questions! Good news - we will have shirts for attendees again this year!

ChrisTX
15 - Aurora

@aiahwieder guess I spend too much time reading Community posts :MakeGroup:

No time for Reddit

RPham
5 - Atom

If we don't add a session to our schedule in advance and decide at the event to attend, can we do so, or is it required to save a spot?

aiahwieder
8 - Asteroid

@RPham -- many sessions do fill up, so if you haven't reserved a spot in advance, you're unlikely to get in. That said, you can keep moving things around on your schedule throughout the conference, so I'd recommend signing up for things you're most interested in now. You can always swap it out if a spot opens up or a new session gets added.

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@aiahwieder 
Thank you for the great tips.
based on my only one time experience, I could not agree more. 😁

Bring COMFY SHOES, you will be on your feet most of the day.

Stay hydrated -- Vegas is drier than you think, even though you'll be indoors most of the time.

Bring a small bag for exhibit and breakout sessions so you can carry your ID and phone easily . . . although you may also collect something handy for this on your first day! If your phone is ancient, as mine is, a portable charger is also a good idea.

Most importantly, bring your curiosity, enthusiasm, and positive attitude! You can expect a festival atmosphere and tons of support.