Healthcare

Are you coming to the Becker’s Hospital Review Health IT + RCM Conference?

andyde
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Are you coming to the Becker’s Hospital Review 5th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference, at the Hyatt Regency this week in Chicago?

Are you daunted with Operations and Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) challenges from an Analytics and Data Science perspective?

* Do you have accurate visibility into your accounts receivables (A/R)?

* Do you have a 360 degree exception driven visibility into your denials and root causes thereof, to be able to proactively address them and impact your revenue?

* Can you capture, blend and prep data from your finance and revenue cycle mgmt. (RCM) systems and automate your analytics process workflows, to minimize manual and repetitive work and improve your employee productivity and morale?

If you have answered “Yes”, please come and see us at the Alteryx Booth # 502 at the Conference. My colleagues Nick Talone, Lauren Shampo, Ted Werner, Issac Minor, Christina Illich, Amanda York and I will be delighted to discuss how we can help you address and alleviate your challenges from an Analytics and Data Science perspective, for measurable impact.

I would also like to invite you to my presentation entitled 'Enabling the Data and Insights Driven Healthcare Enterprise with Analytics and Data Science' on Friday, the 11th of October, from 1:45 - 2:05 PM, at the Columbus 6 Ballroom, at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago. 

We look forward to seeing you there and meeting you in person - safe travels!

<https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/health-it-revenue-cycle-conference/ >

0 REPLIES 0