Welcome to the new SparkED Group Hub. Before you get started, check out our new program overview video

General Knowledge

Education Licenses, FAQs, License Support, Learning Resources Guide, Teaching and Learning Tools, Certification Preparation, Certification Exams

Educators: Get Your Alteryx Designer Education License

SparkED_Team
Alteryx
Alteryx
Created

Comments
framakiki
6 - Meteoroid

I am an adjunct instructor at Clarkson University and don't teach every semester, which is why I don't have documentation for Fall 2021.  However, I will be teaching an analytics course in Spring 2022 (Documention attached) and am considering integrating Alteryx into the course.  

Thanks,

Fram Akiki 

SparkED_Team
Alteryx
Alteryx

Thanks, @framakiki!  

Please reach out via email: sparked@alteryx.com.  Let them know you are having issues with your license key and they will direct you to our team members who will be able to get you up and running.

All the best,

The SparkED team

framakiki
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks.....all set, got approved.  Off and running from San Diego.....

JeffPayne
5 - Atom

I currently has a license.  However, it's only for one machine.  I need it for two.  How do I update/add?

amwright73
7 - Meteor

Hi - I am a full-time faculty member at Camden County College in NJ.  We recently built a Data Science AAS curriculum and we are committed to using as much free OER (online educational resources) as possible in order to keep the costs down for our students.  Alteryx Getting Started, "Data Essentials" modules videos are terrific.  We will be integrating them into our Data Science 101 course this Fall as well as the Alteryx Designer tool for our 3-course sequence that integrates and applies theory and skills learned in the required mathematics, statistics, and programming courses.

I am looking forward to participating in this community of like-minded educators and grateful for this level of support from the Alteryx team.