General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Welcome & Introduce Yourself

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the General forum - we're so glad you’re here! 

Whether you've been part of the Maveryx Community for years, are brand new, or simply want to expand your network, you’ve come to the right place. Our goal is to provide a space where analytical-minded people can connect, engage, and learn in order to drive meaningful outcomes. As part of that, we encourage you to get to know your peers by introducing yourself on this thread!  

Introduce Yourself

Reply to this thread to introduce yourself to the Community. Let us know who you are, what you do, what expertise you have to share, what you may be looking for in this community, your hobbies...anything you'd like. What you share is up to you!

We look forward to meeting you!

Welcome your Peers & Network

As new introductions are posted, we encourage everyone to get to know new members by replying to each users introduction topic. Feel free to say hello and wish them a warm welcome, ask follow-up questions, or point them to Community resources to help guide them on their journey with Alteryx.

Please Follow the Rules of Engagement 

You're more than welcome to include a link to your business' website in your introduction post, however, please don't use the post to solicit new business. Per our Community Guidelines, solicitations and advertisements are not allowed on the site.

The purpose of the Introductions thread is to build connections with your Community peers and provide a space for you to get to know each other. If you have questions about the Alteryx Platform, please visit the appropriate Product discussion board.

If you'd like to get to know the Community Team, take a peek at their intros here

162 REPLIES 162
seunandez
5 - Atom

Hello everyone,

I'm Seun Adeyemi, a finance professional with about 8+ years' experience. I recently started using Alteryx and I find this to be amazing tool.  

Hoping to learn more, find valuable resources, connect, and grow individually.

Regards. 

Sa.

Regards

heidi_sarmiento
5 - Atom

Thank you, Flavia! I have joined the Houston User group just now.

Heidi

NadiaFS
7 - Meteor

Hi All

I am a Finance professional with 10+ years in Insurance. I would love to share ideas with other Insurance professionals as our problems sometimes differ to non-insurance industries! 

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the Maveryx Community and thank you for introducing yourself, @NadiaFS. Just wanted to point you to our Industry Discussions Board, where you can also network with peers from the same industry as you. On the right side panel, you can look for the label "Insurance", for example, and check the current threads or start a new conversation. 😉

Flávia Brancato
adepejuaadeyinka
5 - Atom

Hi, I am Adepeju. I am a Business Analyst at a manufacturing firm with enthusiasm for data.
I am excited to join this community of great minds to learn about Alteryx.

32bit
8 - Asteroid

I am an automation developer and have spent the last 14 years in investment banking automating tasks in a variety of business lines: finance, tax, regulatory reporting, collateral management, disclosures, etc. I've spent the last 5 years developing and supporting Alteryx desktop and server applications as a lead. I've built best practices in Alteryx and trained teams in the USA and London. I don't have a whole lot of time to browse forums, but am happy to help from time to time.

tannerjwells
5 - Atom

Hi I'm in Finance & Wealth mgmt. Happy to be here!

nancyn001
5 - Atom

Hi, my name is Nancy! I am just getting started with Alteryx for the first time and excited for what's to come. I have heard of this company as a family member of mine worked at Alteryx in the past. They mentioned how it is a very important tool! I just created an account for Alteryx and downloaded the package. I am looking forward to this experience. 

emilyd01
5 - Atom

Hi everyone! 

I'm Emily, from the U.S. I'm a senior at CSUF majoring in Business Accounting. For my last semester, I'm currently taking ACCT 404 Emerging Technology in Accounting and for the next few weeks, my class is going to learn about Alteryx. Hopefully, I'll be able the Alteryx Core Exam for the class. Pleasure to meet everyone! 

mlandino
5 - Atom

Hello everyone! My name is Monserrat Landino and I am majoring in Accounting and Finance at California State University, Fullerton. I am expected to graduation this upcoming May. I wanted to learn more about various softwares so I decided to take a course called ACCT 404 Emerging Technology. In this course, we get to learn more about Alteryx. I am excited to learn more about what this technology can bring. Thank you!

Labels