General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Welcome & Introduce Yourself

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the General forum - we're so glad you’re here! 

Whether you've been part of the Maveryx Community for years, are brand new, or simply want to expand your network, you’ve come to the right place. Our goal is to provide a space where analytical-minded people can connect, engage, and learn in order to drive meaningful outcomes. As part of that, we encourage you to get to know your peers by introducing yourself on this thread!  

Introduce Yourself

Reply to this thread to introduce yourself to the Community. Let us know who you are, what you do, what expertise you have to share, what you may be looking for in this community, your hobbies...anything you'd like. What you share is up to you!

We look forward to meeting you!

Welcome your Peers & Network

As new introductions are posted, we encourage everyone to get to know new members by replying to each users introduction topic. Feel free to say hello and wish them a warm welcome, ask follow-up questions, or point them to Community resources to help guide them on their journey with Alteryx.

Please Follow the Rules of Engagement 

You're more than welcome to include a link to your business' website in your introduction post, however, please don't use the post to solicit new business. Per our Community Guidelines, solicitations and advertisements are not allowed on the site.

The purpose of the Introductions thread is to build connections with your Community peers and provide a space for you to get to know each other. If you have questions about the Alteryx Platform, please visit the appropriate Product discussion board.

If you'd like to get to know the Community Team, take a peek at their intros here

162 REPLIES 162
quynhquinny
5 - Atom

Hi, Alteryx community.

My name is Quynh, and I'm a CSUF student. I'm taking Professor Morris' Accounting 404 course, and I'm eager to learn more about the various capabilities Alteryx offers. Alteryx is a potent program with a wide range of data processing capabilities. I hope to learn and use some of these in my future employment.

Thank you,

Quynh.

NathanWood
5 - Atom

Hi, I'm Nathan. I'm just beginning to use Alteryx in my accounting 404 class. I'm excited to continue learning how to clean data and work with it more efficiently. It will be interesting to see how Alteryx compares to other software we have been using in class and what its benefits are!

danielrut15
5 - Atom

Hello, My name is Daniel and I am an Accounting Student starting my senior semester. Leveraging technology is the new normal for the industry and I am looking forward to taking in as much as I can with Alteryx.

ccha44
5 - Atom

Hi everyone, my name is Calvin and I'm excited to learn more about Alteryx. Any tips on getting started?

freddiezhou520
5 - Atom

Hi, I am an accounting major, and I am totally new to Alteryx. One question I have is what are the most frequent functions that will be used in Alteryx? How long to be at an advanced level from beginner?

vnguyen915
5 - Atom

Hello, 

I really confused about the version of it anyone can explain more about it 

RVillegas88
5 - Atom

Hi everyone, I am Rafael Villegas; I am a student of 4 years, and I am excited to learn about Alteryx and the skills I will carry to my career. I have always been fascinated and intimidated by data analysis, and I want to use Alteryx to help me extract, transform, and load data more efficiently. 

ethinchen
5 - Atom

Hello everyone, my name is Ethan and I'm a student at Cal State Fullerton. I downloaded Alteryx for class and am very excited to learn about the program and how it can help me in the future. If there are any accountants here, I would like to ask how often you use Alteryx in your careers.

Hello,

I am a student studying accounting in Southern California. I have no experience with Alteryx and am eager to see how it can be used to make my future work more efficient. Pleased to meet you all.

TSKTSKTSK
5 - Atom

Hello I am Timothy and I am currently enjoying learning about Alteryx! I look forward to the mastery of any useful tools that will help me with my future career. Hopefully, I am able to understand and utilize all the tools given to me. Thank you!

Labels