General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Welcome & Introduce Yourself

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the General forum - we're so glad you’re here! 

Whether you've been part of the Maveryx Community for years, are brand new, or simply want to expand your network, you’ve come to the right place. Our goal is to provide a space where analytical-minded people can connect, engage, and learn in order to drive meaningful outcomes. As part of that, we encourage you to get to know your peers by introducing yourself on this thread!  

Introduce Yourself

Reply to this thread to introduce yourself to the Community. Let us know who you are, what you do, what expertise you have to share, what you may be looking for in this community, your hobbies...anything you'd like. What you share is up to you!

We look forward to meeting you!

Welcome your Peers & Network

As new introductions are posted, we encourage everyone to get to know new members by replying to each users introduction topic. Feel free to say hello and wish them a warm welcome, ask follow-up questions, or point them to Community resources to help guide them on their journey with Alteryx.

Please Follow the Rules of Engagement 

You're more than welcome to include a link to your business' website in your introduction post, however, please don't use the post to solicit new business. Per our Community Guidelines, solicitations and advertisements are not allowed on the site.

The purpose of the Introductions thread is to build connections with your Community peers and provide a space for you to get to know each other. If you have questions about the Alteryx Platform, please visit the appropriate Product discussion board.

If you'd like to get to know the Community Team, take a peek at their intros here

162 REPLIES 162
IamSudhir
5 - Atom

Am new to Alteryx

tiffanystone_ms
5 - Atom

Hi! Hello! Salutations! I'm Tiffany, a graphic designer transitioning into the data analytics field. I'm currently in the Springboard boot camp, but always looking for more education - and allies! - to be ready to land my first data job

LeandraN
Alteryx
Alteryx

Welcome @tiffanystone_ms - I love to see folks exploring new career paths! Maveryx Community has a ton of resources for new learners in our interactive lessons here: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Interactive-Lessons/tkb-p/interactive-lessons. Reach out to me or any other Alteryx associate if you have questions. Happy learning!

LeandraN
Alteryx
Alteryx

Welcome @IamSudhir! I always recommend newbies check out our Launch Pad courses! These are great if you're just getting up and running on the platform. Let me or any other Alteryx associate know if you have any questions.

LeandraN
Alteryx
Alteryx

@DMGUTHRIE LOVE the enthusiasm! If your goal is expert level, I always recommend checking out our Interactive Lessons

Fariha_Tabassum
5 - Atom

Hi,

I am Fariha Tabassum and I am just starting to learn Alteryx. I hope to learn and utilize this in my regular day to day life as well. I am also looking forward to knowing this community and becoming an integral part of it.

If you have any advice or suggestion for a beginner, I would love to receive.  

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi all!

I am Calvin Tang! Big fan of Alteryx. You can see posting and answering queries often in the forums! Glad to be part of this great community!

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

We love to see you around the Community @caltang! Also, I saw that you've had 99 accepted solutions from fellow Community members - amazing! 

@Fariha_Tabassum Welcome! If you haven't already, check out the Weekly Challenges. These are challenges for beginners, intermediate and advanced users and are a great way to get some hands on experience solving problems with Alteryx. Plus, you get to see how other folks solve the same challenges. Enjoy! 

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

The love is mutual! Such a great and vibrant community. Excited for what lies ahead!

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
Fariha_Tabassum
5 - Atom

Hello!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I want to learn this tool, but struggling to identify from where I should start. Could you please guide me.. 

Labels