General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Welcome & Introduce Yourself

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the General forum - we're so glad you’re here! 

Whether you've been part of the Maveryx Community for years, are brand new, or simply want to expand your network, you’ve come to the right place. Our goal is to provide a space where analytical-minded people can connect, engage, and learn in order to drive meaningful outcomes. As part of that, we encourage you to get to know your peers by introducing yourself on this thread!  

Introduce Yourself

Reply to this thread to introduce yourself to the Community. Let us know who you are, what you do, what expertise you have to share, what you may be looking for in this community, your hobbies...anything you'd like. What you share is up to you!

We look forward to meeting you!

Welcome your Peers & Network

As new introductions are posted, we encourage everyone to get to know new members by replying to each users introduction topic. Feel free to say hello and wish them a warm welcome, ask follow-up questions, or point them to Community resources to help guide them on their journey with Alteryx.

Please Follow the Rules of Engagement 

You're more than welcome to include a link to your business' website in your introduction post, however, please don't use the post to solicit new business. Per our Community Guidelines, solicitations and advertisements are not allowed on the site.

The purpose of the Introductions thread is to build connections with your Community peers and provide a space for you to get to know each other. If you have questions about the Alteryx Platform, please visit the appropriate Product discussion board.

If you'd like to get to know the Community Team, take a peek at their intros here

162 REPLIES 162

Hello,

My name's Mitchell and I'm an accounting student interested in learning about Alteryx. I really like the user interface and all of the capabilities that Alteryx has to offer, especially data cleansing, as that will be very useful for a lot of work in many different fields.

madysonsmith
5 - Atom

Hello everyone! My name is Madyson Smith and I currently attend CSUF. I am taking Acct 404 taught by Professor Morris and I am excited to learn more about the capabilities and usefulness of Alteryx. So far, Alteryx seems to be a very powerful software. I hope to learn more about the software in order to utilize it in my future career. 

JNguyen1381
5 - Atom

Hi! My name is Jackie and I am interested in Alteryx in order to help with my career in accounting. Its interface and features remind me of a mix between Tableau and Power Query.  I'm still learning, but I can see why Alteryx is such a widely-used tool!

Luis65474
5 - Atom

Hello,

My Name is Luis Rojas and I am a current California State University- Fullerton student and I am intrigued to work around Alteryx and get a better understanding of this 

platform to better benefit my career in Accounting and Business Analytics.  

datdong
5 - Atom

Hello everyone,

I'm Dat Dong, a California State University, Fullerton (CSUF) student. I'm new to Alteryx and am currently learning it to earn my certification. I'm impressed by its capabilities and excited about what lies ahead.

I am looking forward to learning from and connecting with all of you. It's a pleasure to be here.

Regards,

Dat

Camposbrandon
5 - Atom

Hello there,

I am a student attending CSUF. With Alteryx I plan to learn an expand my knowledge in AI and new ways to utilize the product to make day to day task simpler. As a student I do not have much of expertise yet; however, I look forward to learning and engaging with analytically minded individuals!

Nice to meet you all.

This is my first time using Alteryx. What are your suggestions to learn and use Alteryx effectively? Are there any resources to learn and practice as a student? 

daramariz_rubia
5 - Atom

Hello everyone, my name is Dara and I'm excited to learn more about using Alteryx as an accounting student at CSUF. What are some key tips or other helpful resources that you would recommend for someone who is just starting out with Alteryx?

squinteroramirez
5 - Atom

Hello All! My name is Shawna and this is my first time using Alteryx. I am excited to learn this new application and to get to know you all. Any suggestions for a first time user? What would you recommend to get the most out of Alteryx? If I have any hard questions or can't solve a situation, will this community help me? Thank you and eager to expand my knowledge. 

thuyanna
5 - Atom

Hi everyone,

I am new to Alteryx but I have been enjoying learning about it. How have you been able to gain more skills in Alteryx?

Labels