General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Passed the core exam but unable to take the advanced one

minhhoang
5 - Atom

Hello, I passed the Alteryx Designer Core exam several days ago. I did not received email from Credly after 48 hours, so that I emailed Alteryx Certification team and got my Credly badge. However, I'm still unable to take the advanced exam (the "Take Exam" button for the Alteryx Designer Advanced exam is disabled).

Has anyone encountered the same situation? What should I do to take the advanced exam?

2 REPLIES 2
caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Your profile still does not show the Core badge:

image.png

Usually after certification, you should get the badge appearing on the right hand side - which then enables you to take advanced after passing core. You'll need to check with the Community and Certification team on this.

cc @AlteryxCommunityTeam @AlteryxCertification 

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/

Hi @minhhoang! We were able to assist you with this issue via email, but we wanted to make sure it was addressed here as well. Having multiple accounts creates a lot of confusion, which is why our team requires users to only use one Community account. In this situation, the wrong Community profile was used to pass the Core, so it wasn't applying to the desired Community account. With your help, we were able to get the Core badge applied to the correct Community profile and deleted the extra account to avoid further confusion. Good luck with the Advanced exam!

Thanks @caltang!

Labels