General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Knowledge Base Contributions not working properly?

DataNath
17 - Castor

Hey guys,

Not sure if it's just me, but at the bottom of my profile page, I used to be able to see all 3 of the assets I have uploaded to the gallery. However, after some of the more recent community updates (this has been an issue for a little while now, just kept forgetting to post), I am now only able to see the most recent 2:

DataNath_1-1679522330666.png

And when I try to click on the bold section title - like you can for accepted solutions/liked posts and such to expand and see them all - I get redirected to this error page:

DataNath_2-1679522407526.png

Could this perhaps be a defect of the recent forum updates? Do others get this, or just me?

TIA!

3 REPLIES 3
DataNath
17 - Castor

Giving this a bump!

DataNath
17 - Castor

Giving this another bump. I can now only see one of my 3 gallery contributions on my profile:

DataNath_0-1685697775272.png

And still get the same error message when I go to click the section title:

DataNath_1-1685697804843.png

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @DataNath !

Sorry we missed this! This isn't expected behavior and we appreciate the post letting us know about it! We'll be looking into what's going on and seeing what we can do to correct the issue. In the mean time the Gallery tab on Recent Activity appears to have all three of the items present, though I understand it's a little bit more cluttered since also contains the replies. We'll make sure to update this post once we have an update on the Contributions post issue.