General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Core-Designer Certificate/Badge

Ra3d_Al
6 - Meteoroid

Hi everyone,

New to the community. I have passed the designer-core certificate last Tuesday. I have never received an email from Credly. I have sent an email to Alteryx and Credly but still no response.

Is there a certificate that I am supposed to take? I want to share it with my potential employer and my LinkedIn group but I don't have the document nor the credential URL.

Thanks everyone!

8 REPLIES 8
alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Check you junk folder - otherwise just wait a bit longer and keep in contact with Credly. 

Raj
14 - Magnetar

It usually takes 48 working hours to reflect on creadly. Try checking it now.

Ra3d_Al
6 - Meteoroid

It's not in the junk folder. I have an email to admin@Credly.com and they didn't respond.

Ra3d_Al
6 - Meteoroid

It took a lot more than that. Do I have to create account seperately on Credly?

Raj
14 - Magnetar

Yes, you have to create a separate account on creadly

Ra3d_Al
6 - Meteoroid

Sure, but when I create an account on Credly it asks me to confirm the email address without receiving anything. Does it have to do with using a my entity's email?

alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Personally I would wait and I would not create a separate account on credly without an email with instructions. You might risk the certificate not being easily tied to you email / Community account. I can’t confirm this 100%, but I would get the instructions from credly. 

Maybe your organization is blocking Credly emails if you are trying to confirm and you aren’t receiving anything

Ra3d_Al
6 - Meteoroid

Yeah I actually noticed the issue is my employer's email. I have changed the email address and sent them again and hopefully I'll get my certificate soon.

Thank you for your time! 

Labels