General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Certificate not received

Shushant
5 - Atom

Hi,

I had cleared the Alteryx  Designer Core exam on 17th March, but I still haven't received the certificate. I had also mailed at certification@alteryx.com, but I still did not receive the certificate yet. It is my kind request to please send the  certificate as soon as possible.

27 REPLIES 27
Jaswanthi9933
5 - Atom

I'm also facing the same issue!! Did you get your certificate??

RoKa
5 - Atom

You might not get an email with the certificate attached post clearing the exam but definitely you will be getting an email from Admin credly. 

Now the steps to download certificate;

Open the email from Admin credly - Accept the badge - open your credly account with email ID - click on the logo - Click on share button - you will see many options to share your badge through social media - Under publish section you will see an option to download certificate.

And that's it ;)

Puneet13
8 - Asteroid

I have not received certification yet and also sent email to the Alteryx Certification team three days back but not any response received.

prasanna11
5 - Atom

I completed designer core exam on 13th Oct 2023 but not yet received badge. Soo,please consider me and give me solution from this.thank you

rahulkale2883
5 - Atom

Hi Team,

I have passed the Alteryx micro exam but I did not received certificate yet. Kindly guide me on this. I have mailed to certification@alteryx.com

Piyush_Bokaria
5 - Atom

HI 

I've given my exam but haven't received my badge, I have to submit by today. can you please make it a little fast, so that I'll be able to get my internship certificate. Else all the efforts will be in vain. 

Himan
5 - Atom

Hi  - i passed by exam on 2nd feb 2024 and i haven't received my certificate as well ? Can you please help

prateekguru
5 - Atom

I'm facing the same issue I cleared the Certification on 5th Feb 2024 but havent recieved the certificate, nor is it reflecting in Credly account.
requesting your support to resolve this!

Labels