General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Alteryx and complementary programs

wyattlb23
5 - Atom

I'm new to Alteryx and so far it's been rather interesting. I was curious to hear from others about how they have been able to use Alteryx in their work or personal life, as well as if there are any other programs that are recommended to be used along side Alteryx to better optimize/automate tasks.

I work as an accountant in industry and am looking to optimize my work. 

Any input is appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
Eden60
7 - Meteor

Hey there!

It's great to hear that you're finding Alteryx interesting so far! As for how others have used it, I've heard of people using Alteryx to automate data preparation tasks, create reports and dashboards, and even build predictive models. As for complementary programs, there are a few that come to mind.

One program that pairs well with Alteryx is Tableau. Alteryx can prep and clean your data, and then Tableau can be used to create visualizations and interactive dashboards. Another program that could be useful is Python, which can be used for more complex data analysis and modeling.

As an accountant in industry, you may find Alteryx especially helpful for streamlining your data preparation processes and saving time. I'd recommend exploring the Alteryx Community, which has a wealth of resources and information on how to best use the program.

Hope this helps!

Labels