General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Alteryx Designer Core Credly Certification

Caiosantos1593
5 - Atom

Hello People, I have a question regarding the Alteryx Certificate on Credly.

I have recertified myself on sunday, and on the Alteryx community website, the certification already updated, but it did not update on credly.

Is this a bug? If so, where can I get help 

4 REPLIES 4
aatalai
13 - Pulsar

@AlteryxCertification is this something you can help with?

Hi @Caiosantos1593! Congratulations on recertifying!

Questions like this are perfect for our team to help navigate. You can always message us on Community or via email Certification@Alteryx.com.

We can see that you did recertify prior to your badge expiring, so the Credly badge should've automatically updated...but it didn't! This happens if an email address is changed in a Community profile and not in the Credly profile. The discrepancy confuses our automatic process and fails to update the expiration date. We went ahead and updated your expiration date, so you should see it reflecting correctly now! If you are able, go ahead and update your Credly account with the same email address you use with your Community account.

Thanks again, @aatalai!

Caiosantos1593
5 - Atom

Thank you @aatalai for marking @AlteryxCertification.

Caiosantos1593
5 - Atom

That is exactly what happened, I am not in the same job as before, so I had to change the email. Bu everything is correct now, thant you @AlteryxCertification and @aatalai for the help 😁

Labels