Welcome to the new General AFG Discussions board! For ADAPT questions, please check out our new ADAPT Discussions Board!

General AFG Discussions

The Alteryx For Good program is currently being updated to better reflect our organizational values. Please be on the lookout for news regarding our new community presence in the future.

Using Alteryx for Volunteering at Food Pantries

chriswilliams41
10 - Fireball
10 - Fireball

Hey everyone! I wanted to post this here because I created a post in the General area asking how the community uses Alteryx in volunteering efforts. I have decided to try and provide analytics assistance for a local food pantry that I volunteer at. One of the reasons I'm doing this is because they are constantly wondering how much food the pantry has left, how many pounds of food were distributed in an event, and how many volunteers did what on which days. I wanted to help them with these challenges since they don't have the budget to hire someone to do this on a regular basis.

If you would like to read a more in-depth view of my vision for the food pantry, please check out my blog on my website, Analytics at the Northeast Portland Food Program | Precision Analytics Group (pag.biz)

I will  be chronicling my progress in blogs on my website more regularly as I continue on this journey. However, I will post here at times just to let you all know how I have been able to apply Alteryx to this effort. I will post some use cases here as I come across them. I would love to hear the thoughts of the community on this. 

Thanks so much and Happy New Year everyone!

1 REPLY 1
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

This is fantastic @chriswilliams41 Please continue to share! 

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks