Welcome to the new General AFG Discussions board! For ADAPT questions, please check out our new ADAPT Discussions Board!

General AFG Discussions

The Alteryx For Good program is currently being updated to better reflect our organizational values. Please be on the lookout for news regarding our new community presence in the future.
SOLVED

Non Profits in Poland

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi,

I send my message to alteryxforgood@alteryx.com but I received an automated message with information that I can submit my question here. 

I am a potential volunteer and I wanted to ask if there are non-profits organizations that are based in Poland and they use Alteryx?

The second question maybe they are non-profits interested in using Alteryx and I can help them with implementing it? 
2 REPLIES 2
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @AFG_Team,

I forgot to tag the team 😀

lharder_AFG
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Emil_Kos

Nice to e-meet you, and thank you so much for raising your hand to get involved with our Alteryx For Good nonprofits! I am always looking for volunteers to help implement Alteryx into nonprofits 🙂 We are in the process of formalizing our skills-based volunteering program, so for now, feel free to send me an e-mail (lmisenhimer@alteryx.com), and I can share a few opportunities with you!

Cheers!

Lori Misenhimer

Alteryx For Good l Nonprofit l Volunteerism