Welcome to the new General AFG Discussions board! For ADAPT questions, please check out our new ADAPT Discussions Board!

General AFG Discussions

The Alteryx For Good program is currently being updated to better reflect our organizational values. Please be on the lookout for news regarding our new community presence in the future.
SOLVED

AFG - expired licence after 60 days only

Veronique
5 - Atom

Hello,

I don't understand why my licence will expire within 4 days, after 60 days of using (adat)

How can I fix this ?

thank you for your help

5 REPLIES 5
Amarendra
10 - Fireball

@Veronique I think the ADAPT program license is valid for 60 days only. Once that expires you can request a separate license by enrolling under AFG.

Veronique
5 - Atom

thank you @amarendra, but It should be 90 days as we can see on the FAQs here : https://community.alteryx.com/t5/AFG-Resources/ADAPT-Program-FAQ/ta-p/564368

did I miss something ?

Amarendra
10 - Fireball

@Veronique You are right! It should last until the duration of the Udacity program which I see is for 3 months. Please reach out to fulfillment@alteryx.com with your key and they can assist you. It should be a minor bug that they can fix 

AFG_Team
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Veronique cc: @Amarendra , 

I have a few follow up questions for you as we look into the issue. The key should be valid for 90 days, correct. Please e-mail us at alteryxforgood@alteryx.com and cc: lmisenhimer@alteryx.com for visibility. 

Best,

AFG Team 

gaurav622015
6 - Meteoroid

Hi

I registered for the ADAPT program on Sep 1st and didn't receive my Alteryx license till now.. 

But today when I  have opened my Alteryx then it show it has been expired while in Adept still we get 90 days free license.  I don't understand the reason for not getting license till now  as well as expiring in 60 days  advance.

Please help me to solve it.