Denver, CO

Welcome to the Denver User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Urgently Looking for a job

Tyro_abc
11 - Bolide

Hi All

After taking a break from career to raise children, I am all set to return to the job market. I have good grasp of  Data Analytics, SQL, Tableau, and completed  Alteryx Designer Advanced Certification. Although during this time I never lost touch with technology and used the time productively to learn new things, due to the gap in employment, it seems very difficult to get started again. Please let me know if you have any suitable position which requires knowledge in  Alteryx Designer, SQL, and/or Tableau, I am available immediately. 

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Arundhuti

3 REPLIES 3
nathanbrini
7 - Meteor

Hello Arundhuti, I would encourage you to check out Analytic Vizion and let me know if you would like to chat. We are a consulting firm with the mission to equip and inspire the next generation of data and technology leaders. We specialize in the modern data stack - Snowflake, Fivetran, Alteryx, Tableau - to help our clients gain insight from their data. 

SandraGudat
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Arundhuti,

We literally just had a position open up today and we have not even had a chance to post it! Please email me at sandra@customer.com 

I look forward to speaking with you soon,

Sandra

lepome
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Tyro_abc How are you at helping customers?  (The Alteryx Customer Support team is hiring.)

Lisa LePome
Principal Support Engineer -- Knowledge Management Coach
Alteryx, Inc.