Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

DFW Alteryx User Group 2024 Kickoff Meeting!

Published on ‎01-17-2024 12:12 PM by 12 - Quasar | Updated on ‎01-25-2024 11:39 AM

Hi, DFW Alteryx User Group Members!  Happy New Year, and I hope 2024 is off to a great start for each of you!  Save the date for the upcoming 2024 Kickoff User Group Meeting, where we will begin the new year with special Alteryx ACE guest speakers on Friday, January 26th, from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. Central time!

For this virtual meeting, we will start with an engaging presentation by one of the ACEs, then we will feature a fun new topic that I have wanted to do for a while:  "Ask an ACE"!  In this session, a panel of ACEs will answer questions from attendees on any Alteryx topic.  This is your chance to ask those questions you have always wanted to, whether simple or detailed.  Feel free to ask those questions ad hoc during the meeting, or if you would like to send your questions in advance, you can either post them as a reply here, or email them to me at deanna.sanchez@novageographica.com .  

Agenda:

2:00 - 2:15 p.m.  Welcome and Introductions

2:15 - 3:00 p.m.  Presentation by Claire McCullough, winner of the 2022 Alteryx Inspire Grand Prix, "Practical Tips to Advance from User to Super User"!  A Q&A session will follow Claire's very cool and insightful presentation.

3:00 - 3:05 p.m.  Community updates

3:05 - 3:50 p.m.  Ask an ACE panel session, featuring Claire McCullough of PwC, DFW's Charlie Squyers of Buxton, and (formerly Austin, Texas-based) Chris Lewis of JLL.

3:50 - 4:00 p.m.  It's a wrap!

A Zoom link has been added in the "Webinar Info" area of this event, and please register on the top right of this page to save your spot!

Thanks to each of you for your membership and support of the DFW Alteryx User Group, and we will see you soon at the virtual meeting!

@Deanna and the DFW Alteryx User Group Leadership Team

Featured Guests
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Fri, Jan 26, 2024 12:00 PM PST
End:
Fri, Jan 26, 2024 02:00 PM PST
Labels (1)
3 Comments
bertal34
8 - Asteroid

@Deanna would you happen to have the January meeting recording still available?  Thank you.

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, @bertal34 !  Apologies for the delay; I have just posted the recap for the January meeting, as well as the recording link, and please let me know if you have any questions.  I hope you find the presentation by Claire, as well as the ACE panel session highly beneficial!  Thank you for reaching out,

@Deanna 

Deanna
bertal34
8 - Asteroid

Thanks so much!